The New Diabetes Nutritional Approach
“I didn’t know that was fattening.”
When we’re done with you, you’ll never utter that phrase again.
You’re losing the war on diabetes right now by not knowing the deadlier combinations of already deadly foods. And while you might reason you already know a lot about nutrition, do you know it well enough to talk yourself out of having fast food for lunch every day? Well enough to know which ‘healthy’ foods are full of sugar?
Knowledge is power – knowing enough really can change what you decide to eat on a daily basis.
This series discusses The New Diabetes Diet Aaron has used to keep his blood sugar stable, stay off medications, and keep his body fat below 10% for nearly a decade.
- Diabetics Should Follow A Low Carb Diet (Most Of The Time) I
- Diabetics Should Follow A Low Carb Diet (Most Of The Time) II
- Diabetics Should Follow A Low Carb Diet (Most Of The Time) III
- Diabetics Should Follow A Low Carb Diet (Most Of The Time) IV
- Summary Of The New Diabetes Diet
Learn the secret you can practice that studies have shown can literally double your rate of weight loss in just minutes a day. It takes longer to describe than to do!
- Double Your Weight Loss In 10 Minutes I
- Double Your Weight Loss In 10 Minutes II
- Double Your Weight Loss In 10 Minutes III
Quickly see a list of all foods that are good, alright, and downright rotten for diabetics’ weight and blood sugar. Then learn how to tell for yourself.
- Carbs That Kill Vs Carbs That Fill
- Is This Food Fattening Or Fat Fighting?
Learn to make dietary fat burn body fat!
- The Skinny On Fats I – The Different Types
- The Skinny On Fats II – Saturated Fat Is Not So Bad!
- The Skinny On Fats III – Essential Fatty Acids
Learn to use protein to feel fuller, have more energy, and burn fat faster!
- Eating Protein Equals Losing Fat
- How Much Protein Do You Need?
Learn how fiber makes dieting easier, plus the best fiber on Earth for anyone looking to drop pounds with less hunger!
- The Fullness Found From Fiber I – A Dieter’s Missing Ingredient
- The Fullness Found From Fiber II – Glucomannan, The Great Fiber On Earth
Get the truth about alcohol and diabetes.
You’ll never disrespect water’s ability to add fullness and burn fat again.
Learn to identify blood sugar spiking foods ahead of time using just your eyes or the Glycemic Load.
- How To Eyeball A Food’s Affect On Blood Sugar I
- How To Eyeball A Food’s Affect On Blood Sugar II
- How To Process Carbs Better
- Using The Glycemic Load To Predict Blood Sugar I
- Using The Glycemic Load To Predict Blood Sugar II
Never be surprised by a blood sugar crash from a food again!
- Foods That Cause Hypoglycemia I
- Foods That Cause Hypoglycemia II
- Foods That Cause Hypoglycemia III
In this seven part series, learn every trick in the book to make your body burn more calories and drop body fat faster. There’s even an advanced calorie calculator to help you further!
- Calorie Burning 101: Why Naturally Lean People Have A Caloric Advantage
- Calorie Burning 101: How To Cut Calories The Right Way
- Calorie Burning 101: Eat 5 To 6 Times A Day Spaced 2 To 3 Hours Apart
- Calorie Burning 101: Make Breakfast Your Largest Meal
- Calorie Burning 101: Why Is Weight Loss So Darn Hard?
- Calorie Burning 101: Set Yourself Up For Success After You Lose The Weight
- Calorie Burning 101: What’s It Going To Take To Lose Weight For Good?
- Calorie Burning 101: Easy Ways To Burn More Calories
- Calorie Calculator
These articles give the pros and cons of many common diabetes medications.
- Medications That Can Make Weight Loss Harder
- Coping With Medication Side Effects
Here we discuss several nutritional supplements that have been shown to help with diabetes and all of its many complications.
- Nutritional Supplements That Can Help I
- Nutritional Supplements That Can Help II
- Nutritional Supplements That Can Help III
- Benefits Of Fish Oil I – Why It Helps
- Benefits Of Fish Oil II – How Much You Need
- Beware Diabetes Cure All Supplements!